Tuesday, February 8, 2011

4 weeks!!!!

I am in complete nursery decorating mode at this point! Its completely consumed my life. All I do is browse the internet for ideas. I only have 4 weeks left and haven't done one thing in baby girls nursery except buy the crib and bedding!!! I have all these projects that I need to do but between raising a toddler and work I'm just too tired to do anything once I get home. Hopefully we will have the walls and trim painted by this weekend so we can go get the rest of the furniture and starting getting this thing together! Watch...she'll actually come early and nothing will be done. =)

Here are my inspiration pictures:





























We'll see how close it actually comes to this! Wish me luck......and energy!


Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment